Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Return to the blog world

It has been almost five years to date since I shut my previous blog as I busied myself with my new life as a new wife. There were new awaiting me and I thought I had outgrown the need to have a voice here. As an Indian with American literally sprinkled into my upbringing, I embraced the challenges of Indian cooking in a busy American life. I journeyed from miss to Mrs sometimes reluctantly, sometimes joyously and sometimes rebelling, sometimes fighting but mostly lovingly. I expected this journey to be hard.. I always knew the next step was motherhood, what I didn't expect was, this journey would be so hard maybe even beyond my reach. Two years, two miscarriages , several visits to drs, procedures, unheard prayers later. I have returned to my favourite medium of blogging hoping to find my voice, maintain my sanity, discover my courage to Jeep going and maybe even share my experiences with the world. God knows I have done my share of googling wondering if I m alone. I have turned to friends and leaned on my husband, faced the dreaded Indian society where they wonder when there will be a child even a stranger in a subway wanted to know. So here I m, miss to Mrs with a ? On mom

No comments:

Post a Comment